Reusable DuraHands (Large)
This product is available on request.
If you would like to enquire about this product please contact us below.
Reusable DuraHands for surgery
When you are carrying out surgery, you want a steady hand. Hand immobilisers are the best way to do this, as they work by positioning and immobilising your hand during difficult procedures. DuraHands is the perfect product to choose, and they are fast becoming a popular alternative to “lead hands”.
- Surgical Hand Immobiliser
- Made from aluminium
- Completely reusable
- Lead-free, latex-free and x-ray compatible
- Can be machine washed with care and autoclaved
- QS-ISI-DH-225: Large (240 x 215 mm)
- QS-ISI-DH-350: X-Large (330 X 265 mm)